Dear MBCPM Alumni and Current Participants,
Starting in June we will be publishing a monthly email newsletter called “Mindful Pain Solutions News”.
We will be sending the first issue to you free of charge. If you would like to continue to receive the newsletter and be a part of our expanding community simply follow the instructions below to subscribe using our secure, on-line payment system in shopneuronova.com.
Benefits of the Mindful Pain Solutions News
- Stay in touch with the MBCPM community through our email newsletter.
- Learn about the latest in topics in the field of pain management with updates from conferences, medical journals and the cutting edge research.
- Read commentaries by Dr. Jackie on issues relating to chronic pain, mindfulness and medicine.
- Books & Blogs Review will take a look at helpful reading in print and on-line with links to articles we have discovered to do with pain or relevant mindfulness topics.
- Community Letters will allow members to have their say.
- Get information about MBCPM courses throughout Ontario and beyond.
- Notice of new meditation releases on CD and downloadable format as well as special events and retreats being offered by The NeuroNova Centre or others.
- Invitations to take part in research and surveys, when appropriate.
- In future we will be providing a database of pain clinics throughout Canada showing their referral processes, wait times and links to their websites.