This six-week therapeutic and educational course is designed for Ontario health care workers and those in helping and caring roles who are experiencing stress and trauma in these pandemic times: This is your course!
Through the applied practice of Mindfulness in stress management, participant outcomes include:
- Understanding how stress is manifesting in your body, and finding ways to mitigate the the effects;
- Recognizing caregiver burnout and compassion fatigue;
- Exploring the causes and impacts of post-traumatic stress and post traumatic stress disorder and the difference between the two;
- Learning to mindfully manage your Occupational Stress Injuries/Illnesses (OSIs) and reduce its impact on families, friends, and colleagues; and,
- Applying effective mindfulness strategies in your life and enhancing your overall mental and physical health.
Contact NNC at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information