October 27 to December 15, 2021, Wednesdays 6:00 to 8:30 pm
November 27 to December 18, 2021
and January 8 to 29, 2022,
Saturdays 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
January 2022 Start
- Facilitators Christie Tait, N.P. & Grace Bezaire, B.A.
- This course is customized more toward migraines and post-traumatic headaches
In these courses, attendees can expect to learn:
- The principles of mindfulness and meditation
- How intentionally paying attention to present moment experiences can result in reduced suffering from physical and mental conditions
- To enhance self-care and discern which pro-active measures can mitigate pain exacerbations
- The factors causing pain exacerbations and how awareness can reduce frequency and intensity
- That Mindfulness enhances awareness of mind/body communication and collaboration
- Eight (8) weekly online sessions of 2.5 hours each
Third-party insurance plans may cover the cost of this program:
- A receipt can be issued by if at least 6 of 8 classes are attended so the attendee can explore reimbursement from their extended benefits plan if they have one
- The course fee for an 8 week program is $599 +HST, including course materials (valued at $60). A receipt can be issued if at least 6 of 8 classes are attended so the attendee can explore reimbursement from their extended benefits plan if they have one
If you require an MBCPM™ course covered by OHIP, please click here and contact the facilitators listed there directly.
- Cancellation up to one week prior to course start is full refund, less a $50 administration fee
- There is no refund if cancelling within one week of the course start
Please contact NNC with any inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register here for courses
HAVE MBCPM™ COURSES
AT YOUR OWN FACILITY!
Are you a health care professional?
Interested in bringing MBCPM to your centre?
- If you want better access for your patients/ clients to this effective mindfulness course, please consider training to become a facilitator
- Check out our online Professional Trainings at University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss training.