These online ongoing classes at NeuroNova Centre are on a drop-in basis for advanced skills development.
Hosted by Grace Bezaire or Dr. Jackie Gardner-Nix
With guest hosts Dr. Allen Steverman and Angie Kingma
Drop-In Class Schedule
- Tuesdays 7:00 to 8:00 pm ET
- Wednesdays 12:00 to 1:00 pm ET
- Fridays 8:00 to 9:00 am ET available upon request
Guiding Mindfulness Practices (practicing your preamble, meditation guidance, and inquiry skills):
- Any formal practice may be offered either voiced or recorded), eg. Body scans; loving kindness/metta meditations; movement meditations; and others.
- Practicing any mindfulness course theme exercises/lessons, eg. Aikidos; contemplative creativity; selling your courses; resilience strategies for holidays; and others.
|Packages||MBCPM™️ Certified||Standard Fee|
|Yearly (approx. 138 classes)||Included in annual licensing fee: $300||$350|
Payment plans available