People with chronic pain face unique challenges in everyday life, including difficulty in maintaining positive relationships. If you’re a health care professional with a mindfulness practice, this certificate program will give you the comprehensive training you need to help people better manage their chronic pain. You’ll emerge ready and able to reduce suffering, emotional and physical, among individuals and groups. You’ll acquire the skill and insight you need to facilitate Mindfulness-Based Chronic Pain Management courses and supervise others who want to follow in your footsteps.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Apply mindfulness practice to reduce chronic pain
- Increase clients’ resilience before examining stressful topics
- Induce greater calm and understanding of triggers
- Introduce the concept of neuroplasticity into pain management
- Facilitate courses for clinical, public and corporate groups
- Discover how aligning the mind and body can help people manage chronic pain
- Learn how to train others in this life-changing practice
- Earn the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Certificate in Applied Mindfulness-Based Chronic Pain Management™ Facilitation
Practical Training – Cost $995
Curriculum Training Intensive – Cost $1495
Curriculum Implementation and Development – Cost $995
If you have questions about these professional trainings or the Certificate program, contact us here.