MINDFULNESS MATTERS MAINTENANCE: ALUMNI DROP-IN CLASSES
Mindfulness Matters Maintenance is an online “drop-in” class for alumni of the MBCPM™ and MBCSM courses and trainings.
- Anyone who has done a mindfulness programme elsewhere may also apply with a physician’s referral
Chapter 1: Online via Telemedicine
Hosted by MBCPM™ Facilitators Annie Hebert RN and Barb Fraser MSW, via Telemedicine.
Scripts of themes and guidelines are provided by NNC, to explore through formal practice and discussion.
- Open to alumni via Telemedicine from the regions of from Noelville and Haliburton
- Additional Telemedicine links to a number of sites including Aurora, Blind River, Bracebridge, Elliot Lake, and Newmarket
- Classes run on Thursdays from 3:30 to 4:30 pm ET
- Beginning September 9, Thursdays from 3:30 to 4:30 pm ET, via OTN
Chapter 2: Online via Zoom
Hosted by NNC team members Debbie Joel and Katherine Hall via Zoom, following NNC themes and guidelines, to be explored through formal practice and discussion each week.
- Open to alumni from around the globe
- Classes run on Mondays from 7:00 to 8:15 pm ET
- There are four “sessions” of classes per year (nine classes each session)
- First time attending, two classes are free and then $25 to continue the session. The next session of 9 drop-in classes is $55, or $130 for the year (add HST to all amounts)
- Where there is financial hardship special arrangements can be made
2021 Sessions (9 classes per session)
- Fall Session: October 18 – December 13, 2021