Guiding Mindfulness Practices:
Practicing Your Preamble, Guidance, and Inquiry Skills in Meditation Delivery
Hosted by Grace Bezaire, B.A.
With guest hosts Dr. Allen Steverman, Angie Kingma, and Dr. Jackie Gardner-Nix
Each week features themes of different mindfulness practices: Body scans; metta meditations; movement meditations; and others.
- Open to all mindfulness practitioners: Register for Masterclass
- One participant delivers a practice at each class (sign-up)
- Any formal practice may be offered (either voiced or recorded)
- Host and participants provide mindful feedback following inquiry
Drop-In Class Schedule
- Tuesday 5:00 to 6:15 pm ET
- Wednesday 12:00 to 1:15 pm ET
- Friday 8:00 to 9:15 am ET
|Access to…||MBCPMTM Licensed*||Standard Fee|
|Yearly (approx. 138 classes)||$350||$400|
*includes Certificate in Applied Mindfulness Chronic-Pain Management (MBCPMTM) Facilitation first year graduates
- MBCPMTM licensed Facilitators may access the quarterly schedule at the NeuroNova Centre Facilitator password protected page
- Each Monday’s NeuroNova Connect will post the weekly schedule of classes for sign up
Our Professional Training Instructors
We are available to teach throughout the world, online, via Zoom interface.