This course is customized more toward those suffering from migraines and post-traumatic headaches.
Date: Fall 2022 Start TBA
In this course, attendees can expect to learn:
- The principles of mindfulness and meditation
- How intentionally paying attention to present moment experiences can result in reduced suffering from physical and mental conditions
- To enhance self-care and discern which pro-active measures can mitigate pain exacerbations
- The factors causing pain exacerbations and how awareness can reduce frequency and intensity
- That Mindfulness enhances awareness of mind/body communication and collaboration